Am I eligible for an Irish Working Holiday Visa?
To be eligible for an Ireland Working Holiday Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive). Your Irish Visa application must be submitted before your 31st birthday.
- You must have a passport from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or US which will be valid for at least three months after your intended departure from Ireland. (Please note that Visa First currently only organise Irish WHM Visas for Australian citizens)
- You must not have had / applied for an Irish Working Holiday Visa before
- You must declare any criminal convictions - some will result in ineligibility.
- You must provide evidence, such as a bank statement, of sufficient funds to support yourself for the initial part of your stay. AU$2500 plus a return ticket, or AU$5000 is considered sufficient.
You must be aged between 18 and 30 years old to be eligible for an Irish Working Holiday Visa. You have until 2 months prior to your 31st birthday to apply. Once the Working Holiday Visa is granted you have 12 months in which to enter Ireland. Once you enter Ireland you are eligible to stay for 12 months in Ireland.Apply now for your Ireland Working Holiday VisaCall your nearest Visa First office
to book your Irish visa now, or fill in the online registration form
for a call back later.