If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months you will need Canadian Student Visa.
There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education. Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world. Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment. Your eligibility for a Canadian Student Visa is assessed according to a number of factors including:
- The course you wish to study;
- The educational institution you wish to study at;
- Your age;
- Your country of citizenship;
- Your financial capacity to cover tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and your family in Canada and return transportation for yourself and your family;
- Your character;
- Your health and willingness to complete a medical examination, if necessary;
- Your capacity to satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.