The Australian Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) and the Australian Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) allow young people to travel to Australia to experience the Aussie culture and way of life Down Under for up to a year.

These visas are for young people of certain nationalities aged between 18 to 30 inclusive. They permit their holders to travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months.

This means that you can leave and enter Australia as often as you wish during this period. In addition, you can work for any employer for up to 6 months at a time during your stay or indeed you may study in Australia for a period of up to 4 months.

Australian Working Holiday visas:
The Australian Working Holiday Visa (WHM Visa) allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 to have an extended holiday supplemented by casual employment for up to 12 months in Australia.
Australia Work and Holiday Visa, Subclass 462, (USA citizens only)